Ravage Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravage Community

Ravage is a csm community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freaak - Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freaak - Application Empty Freaak - Application Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Freaak

Unsexy

Name: Maverick Vaiksaar
Nationality: Estonia
CSM username: Freaak
CSM teamname: Decliиé
Introduction about yourself: Well I'm 15 years old so I go to school and study there, but that doesn't mean i haven't got time for CSM, I like snowboarding very much, one of my greatest passions,( I hope this wont make you think that I have absolutely no time for CSM, believe me I do Wink)

Screenshot of your players (inclusive limits): Now when we can share players, then why not to use it? Cool http://www1.cs-manager.com/csm/other/?p=other_players&c=494953

Finance report: http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reportwq6.png, I used 15k before for Lan-camp so this is what is left of it now, every week I still earn 3-4k~ to this

Future plans for your team: First I would to train as best as I can and maybe when they are good enough, I might sell them and then I would buy a better rebuild than this is, but this whole plan isn't sure, If i wouldn't sell my players and let them grow till they are maxed and more, I would slowly head to 1337 and so, I have to confess It isn't very hard to reach 1337 in my country, but now I just gone train and train.

Why do you wan't to join us? This is my second application here, so I hope you see how badly I want to become one of you, There are many experienced managers with many trophies, and all have played for long time, and as I can see you have a very lively forum life, what makes community stronger and stronger.
How active are you? (1-10) 8-9~

Have a wonderful New year !

With best, Freaak

2Freaak - Application Empty Re: Freaak - Application Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 pm

KeaRzooO

KeaRzooO
THA SEXIEST
THA SEXIEST

Welcome back freaak.

Well, we'll look into this application and tell you our answer as soon as we made our mind up about you Smile.

Feel free to hang up with us on our forum / our mIRC channel.

3Freaak - Application Empty Re: Freaak - Application Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:20 am

DG

DG
Pure sexyness
Pure sexyness

Hello freaak,

We've been looking into your application and we decided to decline it unfortunately because your team doesn't exactly meet our standard.

I'm sorry to inform you this news and hope to still have you around us on the forum.

Do not hesitate to reapply as soon as you change some plans

Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum